Sunday, May 6, 2012

Eeeerhmergerd!!! Daiya Made Wedges!!!

I buy food like most girls buy shoes... even though I'm trying to save money... I tend to splurge here and there, haha



So I did a little grocery shopping today and I happened to notice that the local co-op started carrying Daiyas new non-dairy wedges, they had a jack style and jalapeno-garlic havarti! I went with the havarti style. to be honest I've never tried harvarti cheese and didn't know what to expect out of a vegan specialty cheese substitute...

I've tried all three Daiya's shreds in the past, I was never truly disappointed but they still left something to be desired... (a coconutty after taste is not what I look for when I think of "cheesy" goodness)

When I got home I could hardly what to try it!

I quickly opened the package...


cut into it...

started up the mini foreman and grabbed a slice of bread...

Grill Cheese Time!!!


Oh man, I've got to say that this was the best vegan cheese I've ever had!! There is soo much flavor and creamy-ness and yes it melts like a dream!! I highly recommend it!!


I seriously cannot wait to make some awesome things with this little wonder!!  Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...