Monday, August 22, 2011

Something Reeks of Excitement!!


As you are all aware I love me some good ol' zombie fun. I just bought my tickets for this years Zombie Pub Crawl in Minneapolis. It's the seventh annual one and it's expected to be bigger than ever!! (though last year had somewhere around 10,000 or 12,000 people which was insanity) This will be my third year and I'm super pumped!! If you've never gone or thought about going I highly recommended it! Sweet bars, awesome bands, drink specials and amazing costumes... oh and tons of blood :)

A small sample. Yes those are ALL zombies
2010
2009

2 comments:

  1. AW! I'm exited! I was getting caught up in the world of Cara and this was the most exiting thing ever!!!! EVER!
    Right next to fresh apples. ;-)
    Did you buy dual tickets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, we decided to just hit up Minneapolis again this year. I mean I haven't even checked out all the bars that participate in MPLS in the two years that I've gone, let alone adding a whole new city to the mix haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...