Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Okay To Take It Easy Sometimes: Baked Lentil Sweet Potato

I'm not dead I promise!! I just been on kind of a slump lately. My intentions this upcoming week are to do a little baking and creative cooking. But in the meantime there's this blog called The Vegan Stoner, which I absolutely love! I love the principal behind their site, that vegan food doesn't need to be this big complicated ordeal. It can be simple and amazing all at the same time.

I came across the baked lentil potato and was excited because I had everything on hand to make it... well other than reular potatoes so I used a sweet potato instead, I highly recommend that you whip one up. They were sooo simple and yet so very extraordinary!


Check out the original recipe here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...