Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mr. Blair Day

To Mr. Blair,
You were an inspirational man and you touched the lives of many people students or otherwise. I am sad to hear that you passed yesterday. You will be greatly missed.

To Jodee,
I am so deeply sorry for your loss... my heart aches when I think about what happened, and I hate to know that someone I care about is going through so much pain. It might not be much but just know that you, your son and families are in the hearts, minds and prayers of everyone. We all love you and just know that we are all here for you.

Yesterday we lost a great man and a wonderful teacher... today is Mr. Blair day, if he touched your life or if you knew him at all please help pay your respects and wear black and orange in his memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...